YouTube is one of the most popular and lucrative platforms for content creators. Millions of people watch videos on YouTube every day, and some of them are willing to pay for premium content or support their favorite creators through donations or merchandise. If you have a passion for making videos and want to share your talent, knowledge, or opinions with the world, YouTube might be the perfect career choice for you.
But how do you become a successful YouTuber? What are the skills, strategies, and secrets that you need to know? How much money can you make from YouTube? And who are the richest YouTubers in India?
In this article, we will answer these questions and more. We will also share the inspiring stories of nine of the richest Indian YouTubers and their net worth. These are the people who have turned their passion into a profession and achieved fame, fortune, and influence through YouTube.
How to become a YouTuber?
Becoming a YouTuber is not as easy as it sounds. It requires a lot of hard work, dedication, creativity, and patience. You also need to have some technical skills, such as video editing, audio recording, SEO optimization, and social media marketing. Here are some steps that you can follow to start your YouTube journey:
- Find your niche: The first thing you need to do is to decide what kind of videos you want to make and who your target audience is. You should choose a niche that you are passionate about and that has a high demand or potential. For example, you can make videos about comedy, education, gaming, music, beauty, fitness, travel, etc.
- Create your channel: The next thing you need to do is to create your YouTube channel and customize it with a catchy name, a logo, a banner, and a description. You should also link your channel to your other social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Make quality videos: The most important thing you need to do is to make quality videos that are engaging, informative, entertaining, or inspiring. You should use a good camera, microphone, lighting, and editing software to produce high-quality videos. You should also plan your content ahead of time and script your videos if possible. You should also follow the YouTube guidelines and avoid any copyright infringement or inappropriate content.
- Upload consistently: The next thing you need to do is to upload your videos consistently and regularly. You should have a schedule for your uploads and stick to it. You should also optimize your videos for SEO by using relevant keywords, tags, titles, descriptions, thumbnails, etc. You should also promote your videos on your other social media platforms and encourage your viewers to like, comment, share, and subscribe.
- Monetize your channel: The final thing you need to do is to monetize your channel and earn money from YouTube. There are several ways to do this, such as:
- Joining the YouTube Partner Program: This is the most common way to make money from YouTube. You need to have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past 12 months to be eligible for this program. Once you join the program, you can enable ads on your videos and earn revenue from them.
- Selling merchandise: This is another way to make money from YouTube. You can create and sell your own branded products, such as t-shirts, mugs, stickers, etc., through platforms like Teespring or Shopify. You can also use YouTube’s merch shelf feature to display your products below your videos.
- Getting sponsorships: This is another way to make money from YouTube. You can partner with brands or companies that are relevant to your niche and promote their products or services in your videos. You can also use platforms like FameBit or Grapevine to find sponsorship opportunities.
- Getting donations: This is another way to make money from YouTube. You can ask your fans or supporters to donate money to you through platforms like Patreon or PayPal. You can also use YouTube’s Super Chat or Super Stickers features to receive donations during live streams.
Inspiring stories of 9 richest Indian YouTubers and their net worth
Now that you know how to become a YouTuber, let’s take a look at some of the richest Indian YouTubers and their net worth. These are the people who have mastered the art of YouTube and have earned millions of dollars from their videos.
1. Gaurav Chaudhary
Gaurav Chaudhary is the richest Indian YouTuber with a net worth of reportedly $45 million. He runs two channels: Technical Guruji and Gaurav Chaudhary. Technical Guruji is one of the most popular tech channels in India, with over 23 million subscribers. Gaurav Chaudhary is his personal vlogging channel, with over 5 million subscribers. He makes videos about gadgets, reviews, unboxing, tips, tricks, etc. He is also a Dubai-based engineer and entrepreneur.
2. Bhuvan Bam
Bhuvan Bam is the second richest Indian YouTuber with a net worth of reportedly $15 million. He runs the channel BB Ki Vines, which has over 20 million subscribers. He makes comedy videos in which he plays various characters, such as Titu Mama, Banchoddas, Sameer Fuddi, etc. He is also a singer, songwriter, actor, and influencer.
3. Amit Bhadana
Amit Bhadana is the third richest Indian YouTuber with a net worth of reportedly $6.3 million. He runs the channel Amit Bhadana, which has over 23 million subscribers. He makes comedy videos in which he portrays the life of a typical Indian youth, with a touch of desi humor and slang. He is also a rapper and a motivational speaker.
4. Carry Minati
Carry Minati is the fourth richest Indian YouTuber with a net worth of reportedly $5 million. He runs two channels: CarryMinati and CarryIsLive. CarryMinati is one of the most popular roasting channels in India, with over 31 million subscribers. He makes videos in which he roasts or criticizes various topics, such as TikTok, Bollywood, social media, etc. CarryIsLive is his gaming channel, with over 11 million subscribers. He plays and streams various games, such as PUBG, GTA V, Minecraft, etc.
5. Ashish Chanchlani
Ashish Chanchlani is the fifth richest Indian YouTuber with a net worth of reportedly $5 million. He runs the channel Ashish Chanchlani Vines, which has over 24 million subscribers. He makes comedy videos in which he depicts the funny situations and scenarios that happen in everyday life. He is also an actor and a social media star.
6. Nisha Madhulika
Nisha Madhulika is the sixth richest Indian YouTuber with a net worth of reportedly $3.58 million. She runs the channel NishaMadhulika, which has over 11 million subscribers. She makes videos about cooking and recipes, especially vegetarian dishes. She is also an author and a blogger.
7. Harsh Beniwal
Harsh Beniwal is the seventh richest Indian YouTuber with a net worth of reportedly $2.18 million. He runs the channel Harsh Beniwal, which has over 12 million subscribers. He makes comedy videos in which he portrays various characters and situations, such as college life, relationships, family, etc. He is also an actor and a social media influencer.
8. Sandeep Maheshwari
Sandeep Maheshwari is the eighth richest Indian YouTuber with a net worth of reportedly $2.8 million. He runs the channel Sandeep Maheshwari, which has over 21 million subscribers. He makes videos about motivation, inspiration, success, entrepreneurship, etc. He is also a businessman and the founder of ImagesBazaar, one of the largest stock photo websites in India.
9. Emiway Bantai
Emiway Bantai is the ninth richest Indian YouTuber with a net worth of reportedly $1.8 million. He runs the channel Emiway Bantai, which has over 14 million subscribers. He makes rap songs and music videos in Hindi and English languages. He is also an independent artist and a hip-hop star.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article and learned something new from it. If you want to become a YouTuber like these amazing people, you need to follow your passion, work hard, be consistent, and never give up on your dreams.
If you liked this article, please share it with your friends and family who might be interested in YouTube as well. And don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for more awesome content like this.